OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies
The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification is to provide students with an in depth understanding of the operations and structure of businesses. Successful completion of this qualification will equip students with the underpinning knowledge and skills required to succeed in employment or further studies.
- Matriculation or equivalent with English (writing) proficiency.
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills
- Using IT for Business
- Introduction to Economics and Accounting
- Introduction to the Business Environment
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Introduction to Marketing
After Completion of Level 3
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies qualification enables students’ direct entry into Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or they can pursue Level 4 Diplomas.
University Progression- Level 3 Diploma in Business Studies
- University of Sunderland
- Sc. (Hons) Tourism & Aviation Management
- Sc. (Hons) Tourism Management
- A (Hons) Event Management
- Charles Sturt University
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (HRM)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Anglia Ruskin University
- BSc (Hons) Business and Healthcare Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Law
- BSc (Hons) Business and Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism
- BSc (Hons) Finance and Accounting
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Law and Accounting
- LLB (Hons) Law
OTHM Level 7 Post Graguate Diploma In Strategic Management and Leadership
An Ideal Programme for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.The objective of this course is to develop strategic management and leadership skills in managers who can transform organizational strategy into effective operational performance.The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
This postgraduate diploma allows learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards an MBA with advanced standing.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Marketing
After Completion of Level 7
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or join Master of Business Administration (MBA) (top-up) which is validated and awarded by University of Chichester in addition to the following university Progression offerings.
University Progression-Level 7 Diploma In Strategic Management and Leadership
- University of Chichester
MBA (Top-Up) Delivered by OTHM and Validated by University.
- Aden University
- Concordia University Chicago
- University of Northampton
MBA Executive (Top-Up)
MBA Distance Learning (Top-Up)
- University of Sunderland